First off, our thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the Boston tragedy today.
This week’s rider feature happens to be Massachusetts native Ryan Gallant. We asked him his 5 favorite things about growing up in Massachusetts versus living in Carlsbad, California.
What are your 5 favorite things about having grown up in Massachusetts?
1. Fall, best time of year in New England.
2. Dunkin Donuts munchkins.
3. Massholes, it’s a happy kind of grumpiness only massholes can appreciate.
4. Turtles RIP (old skate spot I grew up skating).
5. Public transportation, could get pretty much anywhere with out a car.
What are your 5 favorite things about living in Carlsbad CA
1. No winters.
3. Lots of good weed.
4. Everyone’s nice.
5. Beach is cool but I don’t go there much.